Saturday, November 13, 2010

PRAYER 101 - Praying in Scripture --- PSALM 111 by Patricia Smith

Prayer 101 - Praying in Scripture
Psalm 111
by 
Patricia Smith




1: Praise ye the LORD.  I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.

Our Most Gracious Almighty Magnificent God.  I stand before all present today and will stand in front of all mankind and  Praise Your Holy Name.  I stand before you today and at this moment give you the utmost praise and honor . . . .You have been sooooooooo wonderful to me.  You have taken such good care of me.  You are my best friend..  Thanks for being God . . . Thanks for your grace.  Thanks for your mercy.  Thanks for your love.  I’m not even a speckle in this unlimited universe that you have created, but you’ve still LOVED ME! ! ! !!  . . .. You loved me enough to give me the most precious gift. . .the most precious gift you could offer . . . . . the gift of life . . . . . .everlasting life . . . . . through the shedding of the  blood of Your Lamb . .. Your Most  Precious Lamb . . . ..  Your Son, Jesus Christ.  Thank you for my present Oh God! . . .Thank you for My Gift. . . .Thank You . . ..Oh God, I love you I praise you, I magnify you . . .  I lift upYour Holy Name.  God you are such an awesome God….you are God of all Gods…..You are a wonderful, omnipotent, omnipresent, magnificent, unconditionally loving God…..I am sooooooooooo honored to be even just loved by you…..I am soooooo humbled by your presence in my teeny, tiny world…..Thank you God for just loving me…..Thank you…thank you, thank you….I love you Lord…I love you……I truly know and believe….you are more than a conqueor……God…. you are love…..
.

2: The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
3: His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
4: He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.



God, since the beginning of time you have shown us great things and wonders. . . . . .You created the universe. . .. You’ve created this earth . . .You created us. . . . .You’ve given birth to those that were barren, you‘ve healed the sick and raised the dead.  You’ve fed the multitudes, you’ve been there when we’ve been in battle, you’ve been there even when we’ve denied you . . . .You still were there . .. . .always . . . . . when we’ve needed you . . . .you’ve not only been there . . .walking right beside us. . . .you’ve also carried us when the burden got too heavy . . . .. . .Thanks God . . .Thank You! . . ..




5: He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.
6: He hath shewed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.
7: The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.
8: They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.
9: He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.
10: The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.


Deut:7:9 reads:   Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

God you gave a covenant to Abraham because of his obedience that his seeds would prosper be given land as far as their eyes could see . . because of Abraham’s obedience to you, we are still receiving your blessings of prosperity.

1Chron:16:15: reads that it is written that we should be mindful of your covenant, your word which you commanded.

You promised by keeping your covenant that we would prosper in ALL that we do . . . . ..


Thanks be to you God . . .Thanks for blessing me . . .I claim your gift of prosperity that your Word has already been promised and given to us. .. . ..

You have loved us since the beginning of time . . . .and will love me . . . us . . ..  forever . . . .. . .Thanks God for caring. . .Thanks for just being God . . .. and for continuously reinforcing our faith!

I pray and strive to not just live in your permissive will….but to abide and live in your perfect will…..I pray and give you ALLLLLLLLL the praise, ALLLLLLLLL the honor and ALLLLLLLLL the glory . . .in the Precious Name of Jesus  . . . . . . . .through the Holy Spirit. ..  ..

Amen . . . .Amen. . . ..


SCRIPTURES RESEARCHED FOR PRAYER


Gen:9:17: And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

Gen:15:18: In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
  
Ex:31:16: Wherefore the children of Israelshall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.



Deut:7:9: Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

Deut:8:18: But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Deut:29:1: These are the words of the covenant, which the LORD commanded Moses to make with the children of Israel in the land of Moab, beside the covenant which he made with them in Horeb.

Deut:29:9: Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.

1Chron:16:15: Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations;


  

Phillippians 4:13 
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.


Check out my new blog:  Pattycake Greetings From The Heart




Follow me on Twitter:http://twitter.com/patricia0117


Follow me on Facebook:




No comments:

Post a Comment