Sunday, November 14, 2010

Haiti needs our continued prayers!!!....1 Thessalonians 5:17 states: Pray without ceasing



Haiti needs our continued prayers!!!..

PLEASE JOIN ME IN PRAYING FOR HAITI...


1 Thessalonians 5:17 states: Pray without ceasing



Below is the prayer petition that my church Windsor Village in Houston is praying for Haiti based on the below scriptures.



Psalm 66:1-8

Psalm 20



Reflections of the Heart: 

Haiti is a nation in need of our prayer. Thousands of people have died, and countless families have b een affected by the devastating earthquake and now the hurricane. The Haitian people could spend years recovering what was destroyed in a matter of minutes. Please keep this nation and its citizens in your daily prayers.



In our prayer classes at Windsor, we were taught to read and pray through scripture. 



Please join me in daily reading and praying these scriptures.....Thank you soooo much and abundant blessings to you!!



Phillippians 4:13 
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.


Check out my new blog:  Pattycake Greetings From The Heart




Follow me on Twitter:http://twitter.com/patricia0117


Follow me on Facebook:




Member of National Black Women of Faith
Praise, Prayer, Purpose



No comments:

Post a Comment