Wednesday, May 15, 2013

FEMFESSIONALS - PATRICIA SMITH'S INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY CEO OF FEMFESSIONALS VIOLETTE SPROUL


I am now an official 'Femfessional'.

You can read this interview that was done by Femfessional CEO Violette Sproul on me.

******MY INTERVIEW IS UP ON THEIR SITE - FEMFESSIONALS*****

Here is the link to the story:
http://www.thepinkcollar.com/success-stories/patricia-ann-smith/

I received an email a couple of weeks ago from Violette, the CEO of Femfessionals that she had run across the work that I was doing on LinkedIn with the Breast Cancer Awareness Event at the Capitol and my work in the community. She shared that she wanted to interview me and tell my story once she got back from Spain.

About Femfessionals:
A Femfessional is a savvy business woman characterized as positive, open-minded, driven, professional, ambitious and desirous of forming strong strategic connections with similar minded professional women to benefit each other personally and professionally and to benefit their community. Not only is she motivated to succeed, she is passionate about the success of others around her.

A Femfessional is giving of herself and more than willing to help when she is needed. She wants to make an impact in the world, starting with the betterment of her City, and grow as a business professional and a woman. She is quite remarkable!

I'm sooooo excited!! :) Thanks GOD
FemFessionals Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Femfessionals

FemFessionals Website: http://www.femfessionals.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment