Saturday, March 23, 2013

Philippians 4:13 I can do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me!



Philippians 4:13 
I can do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me!....I need to always remember that....I am just honored, humbled and thankful for GOD'S 'AGAPE' (unconditional) LOVE for me!!!

I'm just ME!!..A work in progress!..I truly love GOD!

I love kids.....that's why I volunteer to help out with kids/youth organizations. I hope and pray that I can impact/make an impression and difference in at least one child's life while I am here upon this earth. I will continue to work with/for kids here in the United States; but one day, I hope and pray to be able to do missionary work in Africa / Haiti---hope to help some of the kids over there as well!!!... :)

http://ireport.cnn.com/people/Patricia0117

No comments:

Post a Comment